Scroll Down to View Sleep Savvy’s Digital-Edition Library
Discover why Sleep Savvy is the best mattress sales training tool for retailers
Are you new to our magazine or looking for a particular story from a past issue? This library includes the complete digital versions of the print magazine dating back to the January/February 2009 issue. For prior years, we retain PDF files of all stories and departments. If you don’t find what you’re looking for by perusing the digital editions below or using this site’s search box, we’ll do our best to provide it to you. Contact Editor in Chief Mary Best.
Digital Edition Archives
Access previous digital editions of Sleep Savvy magazine from January/February 2009. To view or to download a PDF version of the magazine, within the digital edition screen select Tools in the top right, then PDF.
- November/December digital edition: Retail Road Trip: Tucked in Organics
- October digital edition: Finding Your Stars: Attracting, Training and Retaining a Stellar Staff
- September digital edition: Don’t leave sales of accessories blowin’ in the wind: We uncover plenty of new products and give you renewed purpose and direction for selling sheets and mattress protectors
- July/August digital edition: Will your business be here in 5 years? Evolving trends are reshaping retail. Here’s how to respond
- May/June digital edition: 30 creative ideas to freshen up your store
- April digital edition: Don’t be a target of cybercrime: How to safeguard your store’s computer systems, revenue and customers from cyberattacks
- March digital edition: Color trend report: Princely purple, blissful blue and more, invigorate your store’s image with the reigning hues of 2018
- January/February digital edition: Action! In the age of video, here’s how to get your store comfortable on camera