If you are a RETAILER, you may qualify for FREE subscriptions
Everybody in the retail home furnishings community needs to read Sleep Savvy. So we offer to send FREE subscriptions — up to five per location — to any store in the U.S. that sells bedding.
Sleep Savvy is published by the International Sleep Products Association. To request free subscriptions to the print magazine, or manage existing ones, visit the ISPA/NetForum Online Portal by clicking the red button.
Log in to the ISPA/Netforum web portal using your existing account information. If you don’t have an existing account, click “Create New Account” and follow the account-creation process. All questions must be answered completely. ISPA reserves the right to determine subscription eligibility.
You also may contact Sleep Savvy Circulation Manager Mary Rulli, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request subscriptions to Sleep Savvy.
- For retailers located in Canada, an annual subscription rate of $10 applies.
- For retailers located in all other countries, the rate is $30.
ISPA members and nonmembers
- Corporate members of International Sleep Products Association qualify for one complimentary subscription to each facility — all countries.
- Sales and marketing personnel at ISPA members companies qualify for complimentary subscriptions on request — U.S. and Canada only.
- Extra subscriptions for ISPA members (other than noted above) may be purchased at the annual rate of $10 in the U.S. and $30 outside the U.S.
- Nonmember manufacturers and suppliers may subscribe at the rate of $30 in the U.S. or $40 outside the U.S.
You may also request a free “digital only” subscription and receive notification by email when each new issue is published.
Attention: If you are a mattress or bedding manufacturer and currently do not subscribe to sister publication BedTimes magazine–covering news, trends and statistics about the sleep products industry–consider subscribing at the ISPA Online Portal.
How to contact Sleep Savvy’s Subscription Department
Sleep Savvy is a publication of
The Better Sleep Council and
The International Sleep Products Association
501 Wythe Street, Alexandria, VA 22314