Since 2002, Sleep Savvy: The magazine for sleep products professionals, has been an engaging, educational resource for mattress retailers who want to sell more and better bedding. Our readers—astute and business-focused, with a keen eye for detail and quality writing— expect comprehensive articles with concrete, “how-to” ideas and strategies that can be implemented directly into their retail enterprise. Circulation currently is more than 26,000.
- We publish stories that help retailers run their businesses more effectively, efficiently and profitably. Editorial focus includes understanding consumers, bedding’s supporting role in healthy living, and practical ideas that make it easier to sell more bedding and better-quality bedding, regardless of brand.
- We also expect side stories, addresses and phone numbers, and other supplemental material to be included with each story.
- We expect thoroughly researched, original, professional-quality work.
- Articles should run between 800 to 1,000 words. Stories for the “Snooze News” section should be between 100 and 400 words.
• To submit an article, first develop two or three story ideas and send a brief synopsis of each. We will respond within 2 to 4 weeks.
• Submit queries in written form; include a resume and writing samples. We do not accept article queries over the telephone.
• Once an article has been completed, please email it to email@example.com.
• Photography, illustrations, and artwork are welcome and, in fact, encouraged.
• We follow AP style.
• Inquiries, articles and requests for more information should addressed to:
Editor in Chief
7100 Poplar Grove Trail Greensboro, NC 27410